Owl baby shower/ Pink owl diaper cake/ owl diaper cake/ pink grey chevron diaper cake/ Girl baby sho

Lovely owl diaper cake in colors of pink and grey will give a perfect touch to the baby shower decoration or as a token of love for mommy to be!! ** Size 1 pampers swaddlers diapers ** 100% usable diapers once disassembled ** Premium ribbon ** Cakes comes fully assembled * 3 Tier - 60 count size 1 diapers, measures approx 16" tall including the topper and 12" wide ******Message me for the matching decor like Banners, cupcake toppers, gift tags, corsage/pins and maternity sashes. Receive 15% DISCOUNT on packages and also save on shipping cost for add-on's Some of the reviews: *** Got so many compliments, thank you so much! *** Always amazing!! Love everything you do. You are amazing and very talented. *** I ordered this diaper cake for my sisters baby shower and she thought it was so beautiful! She said she was going to use it as a decoration in the babies room! Thank you so much for the beautiful cake! *** I love this diaper cake. I had two owls put on for a twin girl baby shower. Terrific job. Thank you. *** Shipped right before my event and looked like the image . Seller was reliable and communicated well . Thank you so much for your amazing work! Will recommend and contact you for future events . *** The diaper cake was charming, and will be a great centerpiece on the gift table at my daughter's baby shower. *** I received so many compliments about the diaper cakes. They were adorable and put together well. They were packaged carefully and were in perfect condition when I received them. I was very satisfied with the purchase. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend! *** We got the centerpieces and pins for my baby shower from this shop and they were absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments on everything. Our purchases were finished very quickly and the shop owner was a pleasure to work with :) All items are made with love in a smoke free and pet free environment!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Greek masturbates scarlit

Indian sexe chasey